Nick Vujicic was born in Melbourne, Australia with the rare Tetra-amelia syndrome: limbless, missing both arms at shoulder level, and legless but with two small feet, one of which has two toes. Nick is a preacher, a motivational speaker and the director of Life Without Limbs, a non-profit Christian organization. He regularly gives speeches about the subjects of disability and hope.
This video shows Nick giving one of his inspirational speeches.
- Here is one of Nick’s websites, appropriately named “Attitude is Altitude”!
- Here is another video showing Nick talking to a group of schoolchildren.
Topics for Discussion:
- What would it be like to have no arms or legs? How would your life be different?
- How do you think Nick is able to stay so positive despite his physical disability?
- Visit the Life Without Limbs website to learn more about Nick and how you can get involved in his work!
- Visit the iamviable website to learn more about the inspirational people in it and how you can get involved!