By now you might have heard the story of the band Atomic Tom. They made a video on a New York City subway using nothing but their voices and their Iphones. The video below shows them singing one of their original songs, called “Take Me Out”. The band started in 2006, but this video really took their music career to another level. The accomplishments of Atomic Tom are a great example of finding a creative way to follow your dreams.
Topics for Discussion:
- What obstacles have you overcome to follow your dreams?
- What did the band Atomic Tom do that was different?
- What creative ideas do you have? Use them to accomplish your goals!
- Check out the kids’ volunteer page of the Online Christian Colleges website to learn some creative ways you can volunteer!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.