The InventNow website is a fun place that has tools and “camps” organized around inventions. It includes helpful information on the process of creating and bringing an invention to market, including links to the US patent office.
This video, from the InventNow website, shows a clever invention a young girl created to help her brother!
- Here is a link to the InventNow website!
- Here is a website that tells about famous inventors throughout history.
Topics for Discussion:
- What are some of your favorite inventions that were created by the famous inventors noted above?
- Do you know anyone who has invented something? What did they invent?
- Do you have a great idea for something new? Be inspired by the InventNow website and start creating it!
- Visit the Camp Invention website to learn how you use this camp experience to bring your inventions to life!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.