Here is an inspiring story of sportmanship, on the field, in women’s college softball.
To see the actual events as they unfolded, check out the video taken by one of the players’ moms:
Topics for Discussion:
- Why did the women from the opposing team do what they did?
- There is a saying that states “It’s not whether you win or lose; it’s how you play the game.” Do you believe this is true?
- Check out the Foundation for a Better Life website to read more about this and other amazing stories of values in put into action.
- Visit the sportsmanship page of the Kids’ Health website to learn more about the importance of sportsmanship in kids’ sports.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.