Here is a video about Adam Bender, an active 8-year-old boy who lives with one leg.
- Here is an article about Adam and his amazing story.
Topics for Discussion:
- What would it be like if you had only one leg? How would your life be different?
- What do you think makes Adam able to be great at the sports he plays?
- Is there something you’d like to try but are afraid to? Remember Adam’s story, believe in yourself, and go for it!
- Check out the Teammates for Kids website to learn more about one of Adam’s favorite charities!
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for elementary school students.
- Here is a link to a Critical Reading Skills worksheet that you can use for middle school students.